TRUST - RELIABILITY - PERFORMANCE
In line with the holistic approach offered by the company across all of its range of service, Integra Private Wealth can offer a single point of contact to third party fund managers, promoters or advisors who require the set-up of a SICAV structure or a sub-fund within an existing SICAV. The company has acquired vast experience in the set-up (via third party legal firms) and management of a variety of strategies.
Moreover tried and tested relationships in the various fields of banking, custody, administration and legal allow for a clear and easy comparison of what works best for the strategy selected.
Following the necessary due diligence process on counterparties, objectives, strategies and processes, Integra Private Wealth can offer a full turnkey service which would include:
- Preparation of legal documentation to set-up the structure
- Liaison with the regulator to obtain the necessary license
- Assistance with the completion of all the third party agreements and accounts/relationships
- Management of the fund including management of liquidity, compliance and risk
- Assistance with general day-to-day fund administration
Through this service, prospective clients can have peace of mind in terms of procedure, timeframes and cost of the structure avoiding multiple layers of contacts with various providers.